WHY JOIN THE FRIENDS?
- Your subscription will contribute to work of the Friends in conserving and preserving heritage features of Karori Cemetery
- Members only tours to parts of the cemetery not normally included in public tours
- You will receive regular newsletters about activities and programmes, and developments in the cemetery
- You will have the opportunity to assist in a variety of ways with promoting the cemetery and its heritage aspects (tours), in working bees, undertaking genealogical and other research.
- You will learn more about Wellington’s largest heritage site and it’s 85,000+ occupants
Please email the following information to [email protected] when you pay your membership fee April 2023 – March 2024
Mr Mrs Miss Ms Other (Please indicate)
Relevant family name(s) of any ancestors interred in Karori Cemetery (if applicable).
Individual membership $25
Family membership $35
Corporate membership $100
Please also indicate your interest in:
Taking part in working or gardening bees
Becoming a tour guide (training and support provided)
Undertaking genealogical or other research